Name and contact of the responsible person according to GDPR Article 4 (7 )
Firma: Amorph Systems GmbH
Address: Handwerkstraße 29, D-70565 Stuttgart, Germany
Telefon: +49 711 672 9122
Telefax: +49 711 2295 4593
Security and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the personal information you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. That's why we use the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal information.
As a private company, we are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) and the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection rules are respected both by us and by our external service providers.
Legislation requires that personal data be processed lawfully, in good faith and in a manner that is transparent for the data subject ("lawfulness, fairness, transparency"). To ensure this, we inform you about the individual legal definitions that are also used in this privacy statement:
1. Personal data
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter the "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
"Processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
3. Restriction of processing
"Restriction of processing" means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
"Profiling" means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person's performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements.
"Pseudonymisation" means the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
6. File system
"File system" means any structured set of personal data which are accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralised, decentralised or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis.
"Controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
"Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
"Recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing.
10. Third party
"Third party" means natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
"Consent" of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Legality of processing
The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for processing. The legal basis for the processing is in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. a - f EU GDPR in particular:
- The data subject has given his consent to the processing of the personal data concerning him for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures which are carried out at the request of the data subject;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or any other natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority delegated to the controller;
- processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring personal data protection prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is: Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) When contacting us by e-mail or using a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data in this connection after the storage is no longer required, or the processing is restricted, if legal storage obligations exist.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (a.)
- Persistent cookies (see b.).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies.
- The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. E.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
"Third Party Cookies" are cookies that have been set by a third party, and therefore not by the actual website on which you are currently located. Please note that disabling cookies may not enable you to use all features of this website.
More features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, via this form on the website, by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(5) We point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. The data are collected exclusively pseudonymised, so the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or informing us via another contact path. The information will be stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After logging out, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
Our offer is basically for adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not submit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or guardians.
Rights of the person concerned
(1) Revocation of consent
If the processing of the personal data is based on a given consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
For the exercise of the right of withdrawal, you can always contact us.
(2) Right to confirmation
You have the right to ask the person in charge to confirm that we are processing personal data concerning you. You can request confirmation at any time using the contact details above.
(3) Right to information
If personal data is processed, you can request information about this personal data and the following information at any time:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you or to a restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on the source of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer. We provide a copy of the personal data that is the subject of the processing. For any additional copies you request of a person, we may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs. If the application is submitted electronically, the information must be provided in a standard electronic format, unless otherwise stated. The right to receive a copy under paragraph 3 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymize ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, in order to exclude any affiliation with people. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1)sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
(4) Right to rectification
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
(5) Right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to request that the person responsible for your personal data be deleted immediately and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR and lacks any other legal basis for the processing.
- In accordance with Article 21 (1) of the GDPR, the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for processing, or the data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
- The personal data were processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject.
- The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) ofArticle 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions.2The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
Use of web fonts
Use of social media plugins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: [Twitter, LinkedIn]. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and/or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; For more information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications, and HTTP: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyone info. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
- Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
- Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St., Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
- Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
- T3N, yeebase media GmbH, Kriegerstr. 40, 30161 Hanover, Germany; https://t3n.de/store/page/datenschutz.
- LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Sterling Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
- Flattr Network Ltd. located int 2nd Floor, White bear yard 114A, Clerkenwell Road, London, Middlesex, England, EC1R 5DF, United Kingdom; https: // flattr.com/privacy.]
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
We use external service providers (processors) e.g.: for the shipment of goods, newsletters or payment transactions. Separate order data processing has been entered into with the service provider to ensure the protection of your personal data.
We work together with the following service providers:
Newsletter2Go (newsletter service)
All Incl. - New Media Munich (Hosting)